Our online store makes every effort to keep your personal information confidential. We do not collect personal information about you when you visit our site. The only personal information we receive about you is the data you voluntarily provide when filling out forms.
When you register on the website of the online store, you are asked for such personal information as your first and last name, e-mail address, phone number, delivery address, etc. The provision of such information in response to the request is made exclusively voluntarily by you. The information provided by you is used by the online store only to process orders or to provide the visitor with access to special information.
An online store is a site with an address on the Internet. A product is a product offered for sale in an online store.
The client is a natural or legal person who placed the Order. An order is a duly executed request of the Client to purchase the Product.
The transport company is a third party that provides services for the delivery of Goods to Clients:
1. General provisions
- This Agreement is concluded between the Buyer and the online store represented by the site manager at the time of placing the order.
- When placing an order, the Buyer agrees to the terms stipulated in this Agreement. Acceptance of this agreement by the buyer is placing an order through the website of the online store.
- Any physical or legal person capable of accepting and paying for the goods can make a purchase in the online store.
- The Seller reserves the right to make changes to these Terms, therefore, the Client undertakes to regularly monitor changes to the Terms.
2. Order processing
- In order to complete the Order, it is necessary to specify the actual contact details of the Client in the online store.
- The seller is not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided by the customer when placing an order.
- The Customer's order can be placed in the online store.
- After placing the Order, the Client is provided with information about the expected date of delivery of the Goods to the Client.
- If the Customer places an Order for the Goods in a quantity greater than what is available from the Seller, the Seller informs the Customer by sending a message by e-mail or by phone, specified by the Customer during registration, about when there will be a shortage of the Goods. The Customer may agree to accept the Goods in the quantity available from the Seller, or to cancel this position of the Goods from the Order. If the Client does not receive a response within 3 days after notification, the Seller reserves the right to cancel this Product from the Order.
- The product is presented in the catalog through photo samples and text description, which are the property of the online store.
- The presented photo-samples contain one or more types of goods of a certain name and textual information: description, characteristics, dimensions, price per unit of production, have information about the main consumer properties of the goods
- Some products may differ from those presented in the photo, namely the shade, pattern on the equipment case, case color, etc. If the Customer has any questions regarding the properties and characteristics of the Product, the Customer must contact the Seller before placing the Order.
- Not later than the 1st day, after the prepayment, in case of cancellation of the prepaid Order, the amount of the prepayment is fully returned by the Seller to the Client in the manner agreed upon by the parties, after the 1st day - the client must redeem the order.